I would choose kind. Because being kind to people and they will be kind back to you. And being right is not always the best to choose you would want to be kind to somebody so they are not sad at all.
Being right between being kind you should choose kind because when you are kind you could have good deeds and people could remember you. Also when you are kind you are nice to other people and people would like you and maybe you could make a friend. But when you are always right you could be a little mean and brag about how well you do in school. So, when you could choose between being right and being kind, be kind. --- Addy
I agree with this precept. I agree with it because people won't want to be near you if you rude to them. Also, kids are going to start not liking you. You won't be very happy if people don't want to be near you because then you won't have very many friends. But, if you are kind, people will enjoy being around you and you will have a lot of friends.
Actions have consequences. If you are not kind, others will pick up on that and not want to be near you. However, if you are kind, you will be the type of person others want to be around.
I'd choose kind because if you argue with a friend I can lose a them. I can find new friends if i'm kind to people.One example is if Addy and I disagree on which sport is the best and stop being friends.
Dylan- someone breaks something and you tell on them because it is right.But it is not nice and they may not like you you for telling on them.they may try to get payback by lying.
Shayne What this precept mean to me is that being right can fell good for a little while and being kind will last a long time and I would rather be friends with someone who is kind rather than always being kind.that is what this precept means to me.
It means being kind is better than being right. so be kind instead of being right. if you have a friend being unkind even if they wont be there friend anymore still be kind.
I would choose to e kind because no one is perfect at everything and you do not have to be smarter than everyone and getting everything right and you don't have to look at peoples so you can get it right and you need to be kind to everyone even if they are not your friends.
You raise a good point. It is better to just look at everyone and accept them for who they are and be kind to them for all that makes them their own person! Great post!
I would choose kind. Because being kind to people and they will be kind back to you. And being right is not always the best to choose you would want to be kind to somebody so they are not sad at all.
ReplyDeleteThis is gavins post
DeleteYes people will want to be around you if you are kind!
DeleteBeing right between being kind you should choose kind because when you are kind you could have good deeds and people could remember you. Also when you are kind you are nice to other people and people would like you and maybe you could make a friend. But when you are always right you could be a little mean and brag about how well you do in school. So, when you could choose between being right and being kind, be kind. --- Addy
ReplyDeleteIt is SUPER important to be kind. Being right is important. But being kind kicks being right in the hiney.
DeleteYou are absolutely right! Being kind beats all other things!
DeleteNick
ReplyDeleteI agree with this precept. I agree with it because people won't want to be near you if you rude to them. Also, kids are going to start not liking you. You won't be very happy if people don't want to be near you because then you won't have very many friends. But, if you are kind, people will enjoy being around you and you will have a lot of friends.
Actions have consequences. If you are not kind, others will pick up on that and not want to be near you. However, if you are kind, you will be the type of person others want to be around.
DeleteCapri
ReplyDeleteI'd choose kind because if you argue with a friend I can lose a them. I can find new friends if i'm kind to people.One example is if Addy and I disagree on which sport is the best and stop being friends.
Could you agree to disagree? Maybe you both understand that you can like different things and still be friends?
DeleteGreat job Capri, you make a good point! -Addy
DeleteDylan- someone breaks something and you tell on them because it is right.But it is not nice and they may not like you you for telling on them.they may try to get payback by lying.
ReplyDeleteSo could you show them how to make this a better situation and show or explain why you did what you did? Show how it was in a way an act of kindness.
DeleteShayne
ReplyDeleteWhat this precept mean to me is that being right can fell good for a little while and being kind will last a long time and I would rather be friends with someone who is kind rather than always being kind.that is what this precept means to me.
Yes being kind will always make you feel good inside! Great point!
DeleteElsa
ReplyDeleteIt means being kind is better than being right. so be kind instead of being right. if you have a friend being unkind even if they wont be there friend anymore still be kind.
Being kind, even when someone isn't, is making you the bigger person! Nice post!
Delete
ReplyDeleteReese
I would be kind. Because your going to have more friends. More people will like you. That's why I would choose kind.
Kindness is contagious!
Deletegreat job Reese!☺
DeleteMackenzy
ReplyDeleteI would choose to e kind because no one is perfect at everything and you do not have to be smarter than everyone and getting everything right and you don't have to look at peoples so you can get it right and you need to be kind to everyone even if they are not your friends.
You raise a good point. It is better to just look at everyone and accept them for who they are and be kind to them for all that makes them their own person! Great post!
DeleteI hope you always remember to chose kind! Each and everyone of you are a kind and caring student. I love being your teacher.
ReplyDelete