November Precept

“Have no friends not equal to yourself." —Confucious

Comments



  1. Don't think you have to not be friends with somebody just because you do something quicker. That is being mean. It doesn't matter if your quicker. It matters about the friend ship.

    Kendyll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think kendyll did a great job. I like how she explained it.

      Delete
  2. I think this precept means that no friend should act like their better than their friends. If one friend thought they were better than the other, than the friend would start being rude to the other, and they would get mad at each other and wouldn't be friends anymore. Then, they would realize that they felt bad and they would be upset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all absolutely correct. We want to always surround ourselves with others who are kind and want nothing but happiness. When others start to think they are better than others, is when negative feelings and actions can occur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this precept means it is not always good to be the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment