May Precept

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you 
can, in all the ways you can, in all the places 
you can, at all the times you can, to all the 
people you can, as long as you ever can." —John Wesley’s Rule

Comments

  1. I can not wait to see all the good each of you will do in your lifetime. It is amazing to see all the little acts of kindness each of you do everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love what you wrote to everyone it is so beautiful it I think is going to make me cry.

      Delete
  2. Dylan-if you do a lot of good it would go through a long chain reaction of people doing good and there would not be only one person doing good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amaya - you are right Dylan not every thing is bad.

      Delete
  3. Olivia- Be nice to anyone anytime in anything Be nice Know matter what even if someone is mean to you. So be nice to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Olivia´s because you should be kind to everyone even if there not nice to you - Reese

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment