June Precept

"Just follow the day and reach for the sun!" —The Polyphonic Spree

Comments

  1. Reese - If you have a bad morning try your best to get better i the afternoon because its better to be good than bad because if your bad you can get in trouble when your good you don't get in trouble. When your in school some classes have a clip charts and if you have a bad day in the morning you clip down then in the afternoon you get better and better then you might be able to clip back up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Reese´s, she has a good point. -Abby

      Delete
    2. Reese this is soooooooooooooooooo good like 100% :)☺😊😀😁😃😄😉 - Olivia

      Delete
  2. Owen- Keep going and do your best. If you are feeling bad, just try to cheer back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a bad day try your best to get better I the afternoon because its better to be good than bad because if your bad you you can get in trouble when your good you don't get in trouble.-Aaron.V

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can follow your heart and be kind. And work hard . And be kind to your friend. And help someone out. If they need help. And try your best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with owen because you should always help friends out

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes I agree with everyone It Is very Important that you are always nice and kind to friends.

    - Shayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Shayne everyone is very Important that you are kind and nice to your friends.-Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment