Just like auggie he's not handsome on the outside but he has a good personality on the inside. And Julian is handsome on the outside but is rude on the inside.
Shayne - I think that it is a good sentence because who/what is beautiful will soon be beautiful because they can be beautiful in the inside. And goodness comes from the inside not the outside.
Jack
ReplyDeleteJust like auggie he's not handsome on the outside but he has a good personality on the inside. And Julian is handsome on the outside but is rude on the inside.
good job😀
Deletenice job 😁
Deletegood job jack i like it😯😊Lucas 👑
Deletegood job jack you did exalent on 😎✌👍😜
Deletenice job caboose └(^o^)┘👍
DeleteLike they do good axtins. Or you can I watch it do axtins. Beautiful mens that you are a good friend.
ReplyDeleteAustin.
you do not have to look good to be nice .like Auggie is so nice but he does not look that good.lucas
ReplyDeleteShayne - I think that it is a good sentence because who/what is beautiful will soon be beautiful because they can be beautiful in the inside. And goodness comes from the inside not the outside.
ReplyDeleteGood job Shayne -Addy
DeleteNick
DeleteI agree with Addy!!!
It is how they look inside and outside. And the inside and Its about how kind they are.
ReplyDeleteAustin- I like how you spelling all good. turn a lot.
DeleteVery true Jack
ReplyDeletei like jacks because in the book people were bullying aggie just by his face. they didn't know aggie by his in side.-Reese
ReplyDelete